About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two. I was lucky enough to marry my high school sweetheart and best friend. We have three cats, two dogs and 2 hamsters in our family. I was diagnosed with Lupus a while back and had to quit my job due to stress. Now I am a SAHM trying to help our budget by designing craft items on ETSY... Thank goodness for the crafting community.. They are truly the kindest people in the world...

Friday, January 16, 2009

New Cuts

So Busy this past week... I can't believe how many things I am doing right now.. (like all of us, right??) I've made new cuts, new tutorials, there have been tons of new cricut board members and LOTS of questions, plus family, training, etc.. (how do we do it... LOL) I am sorry to all that have been asking about the tutorials.. I really want to make sure they are ready to go before posting... I've had several requests for a cheerleader cut with interchangeable uniform colors.. I'll be posting her tomorrow.. keep a lookout for the new tutorials.. thanks to all who follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment